Sometimes I have those days where all I want to do is stay in my pjs. All. Day. Long. Even though I love clothes and putting together new outfits is one of my favorite things to do, there are still times where I just want to be comfy and cozy. Luckily, I have a wonderful job that allows me to wear great fashion, express my own style, and permits cute, comfy outfits like this one!
A simple oversized sweat shirt, leopard scarf, leggings, and knee high boots kept me both comfortable and stylish for a day at work.
I know I’ve been absent lately from the blogging world *sigh*. I’ve just been so busy and working on some other fun, fashion-y projects. From now on, though, I’m going to try and blog a little more often. Pinky promise!
Today’s post is all about an outfit I wore to work this afternoon. I love this maxi skirt! The fact that it’s long but short at the same time is fun with just a touch of sexy. Sorry the pictures aren’t the best quality. The lighting inside my house is pretty crappy at night!
Skirt and studded smoking slippers from Maurices. T-shirt, necklace, and bracelet from Old Navy.
We all want to look fabulous this fall but not all of us have an unrestricted budget to make this happen. Here are a few must have pieces for fall that will not break the bank (or max out your credit card!).
1. Motorcycle jackets are bigger than ever for fall. Grab these fashionable finds for less than $50.
$49.98 at maurices.com
$49.95 at h&m.com
$24.80 at forever21.com
2) An oversized sweater in a neutral color is perfect for layering. Not to mention it is both super versatile, wonderfully comfy, and a fall fashion staple.
$19.95 at h&m.com
$27.99 at pacsun.com
3) Riding boots are practical and super stylish for fall. Grab them in a rich brown color and they will go with anything in your wardrobe.
$39.80 at forever21.com
$49 at jcpenny.com
4) A printed scarf in a bold color will add some brightness and interest to even your most basic fall outfit.
$9.80 at forever21.com
$14.99 at target.com
$11.99 at jcpenny.com
5) A tissue thin long sleeved t-shirt begs to be layered and is something every girl needs in her closet. Throw it on with your moto jacket, skinny jeans, and a fun scarf and you will be both comfy and stylish for your fall outing.
$20.00 at maurices.com
$25.00 at jcrew.com
6) Coats this season are really out of the box. In bright, decidedly un-wintery colors, fun shapes, or sporting interesting details, these coats are calling your name.
$74.99 at zappos.com
$59.95 at h&m.com$62.30 at bluefly.com
7) Not only are hats perfect for hiding a bad hair day but they will also help keep you warm and add an extra fashionable touch to your outfit.
$16.80 at forever21.com
$12.95 at pacsun.com
$12.99 at Target.com
8) The utility jacket is also having a moment this fall and you can snag these cool, versatile jackets for a steal.
$32.80 at forever21.com
I can’t wait for fall! And these awesome pieces are making me even more excited for the changing of the season; I can’t wait to wear them! I hope these items will help you look your best and stay on budget this fall.
What are you most excited to wear as cool weather closes in?
Not too long ago, if you had asked me about camouflage I would have said the only place that particular print is acceptable is in a tree stand or when participating in other equally out-dorsy activities. Who would have thought that I would be dying to incorporate it into my fall wardrobe! I’m starting small with accessories (baby steps!); namely a fun camouflage scarf that I purchased recently. However, I am hoping to soon be able to fearlessly embrace the trend like these ever stylish fashionistas!
How do you feel about the camo trend? Are you going to try it out this fall?